Friday, October 28, 2011

Charlie Brown and Chris Brown Are Cousins?


Do you think its possible that Charlie Brown and Chris Brown are cousins.  I mean they do have some similarities.  For one, Chris Brown is very fair skinned and Charlie is white.  Which leads me to believe Chris is half white.  While Charlie is the talk of the town, so is Chris; especially after he beat up Rihanna.  And where do you think Chris got his don't take no shit from a woman mentality?  He got tired of watching his cousin fall for the same trick over and over.  And by trick I mean the old pull the ball out when Charlie was kickin field goals.  Chris saw that shit and said to himself, "if I anything like that ever happens to me I'll make sure it never happens again".  Think about it...I bet no girl will ever get out of pocket with Chris again! Thats all because of Charlie.
Even just looking at the picture, aren't there similarities in the two of them?  Their skin tones are only a few shades apart, they both have the best dancing skills, if you don't believe me listen to the "cha cha slide" (now Charlie Brown), and they both dress similar to one another.  Check out Charlie and Chris Swagged Out.  All I'm saying is that its possible!!! Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment