Monday, October 31, 2011

Its Not All Tebows Fault...

                               
Happy Monday Guys. So as we all know by now the Broncos suffered a horrible defeat yesterday afternoon to the Detroit Lions.  Who ever thought the Lions would win more than 5 games in a season let alone by this point in the season? Anyway, the big story is how inept the Denver Broncos offense was.  I think that I, with help from Justin Carpenter, have found the problem... Look at his eyes!!!  This is the Denver Broncos starting right tackle, also known as the guy who protects Timothys blind side.  As I am sure you all know, the blind side tackle is a very important piece of an offense, and is usually the second highest paid guy on the team.  Well, Orlando Franklin has cross eyes; which means that he sees double, I would assume it looks the same when you cross your eyes.  With that assumption, I would also assume that he has a very difficult time determining which of the four guys he sees with the same number is the right one to block.
So for once I will give Tebow a break, he cant help but get sacked with guys like this on his team.  Poor Timothy.

No comments:

Post a Comment