Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Guilt Trip City

Have you ever...actually I know all of you have so the question is irrelevant.  How about when you are on Facebook, or sitting at home minding your own damn business and you see it.  The call to action because someone wants to spread the word or is begging for a pity party.  They usually look something like this:

Everybody who reads this, If you care for me or if you love me you will like/repost/forward this on to ten friends.

Or

If you love god you will see this picture and share it on your page.  If you love the devil and hate god you will ignore this.  God wont be mad at you but he won't forget about this when judgement comes.  You won't get into heaven because you didn't spread this message. 

The second one is the worst because not only do you feel obligated but you really begin to think to yourself "will God really remember this? I really want to get in to Heaven. I should share this picture just to be safe"  Its just so laughable to me.  If you have ever done this, please don't do it again.  We usually just laugh at you and skip over it, however I may just be speaking for myself...but I doubt it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment