Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Whats The Deal With Gas???

                              
What the F*ck is the deal with gas prices? This shit has gotten way out of hand.  Now I understand that gas prices are actually starting to come down a little bit (All praises be to Allah and Obama) but its still too damn high.  What happened to the days of 99 cents for a gallon of gas? Today I was driving down the road and saw gas listed for $2.85 and I literally almost broke my damn neck staring at it.  I was in a daze, I didn't know if i was dreaming or if I should keep driving, or if I should get over super fast to fill up even though I had 3/4 of a full tank of gas.  The guys can relate to this feeling. You know when you see a girl so fine that you can't turn away.  Like your lips don't work, you cant blink for fear that you'll miss something and you don't realize that you are staring so hard until she catches you. And then you try and play it off like you had something in your eye or like you were staring just past her.  We'll thats how I felt about that particular gas price.  If I could have mustered up the courage I would have asked the owner of the gas station to take a polaroid with me and have them sign it.

This shit has got to stop. I've had enough.  I'm going to call my good buddy Muhammad over in Afghanistan and have him give me the hook up on a tanker.  I mean, he only makes like 45 cents a day milking camels in the hot sun, so he has got to be waiting on me to call him. I'm going to have him get some oil in the tanker and ship it to me. Once I get it, I'm going to refine it. (All of you thinking to yourselves "he doesn't know how to refine oil"...yes I do. I already have a ghetto rigged mini refinery in the basement but don't tell noooooobody *pops from friday voice*).  Even after this long process, the total cost to me would only come out to about 2.25 a gallon. BAM

No comments:

Post a Comment