Sunday, November 6, 2011

KFC IS GETTING OUT OF HAND

                             
People, if you don't know now you know.  KFC just keeps on one uping themselves.  Apparently we had all gotten too bored with regular old fried chicken and the sides they offer.  So they introduced us to the famous bowl, which I had never heard of the shit so how is it instantly famous?  The famous bowl consist of all the great things about KFC: mashed potatoes, corn, chicken, cheese, and of course you have to finish it off with that famous gravy!  Yummy right? Nooooooo, Disgusting is the word I would use.  If I want this amalgamation of food I will ramsack the KFC trash after they close and I'm sure it will taste the same.

Well after the famous bowl, they introduced us to the double down chicken sandwich.  This sandwich is the most American thing I have ever seen.  When we think we have it good, we make the world hate us more by getting rid of the bun and adding more chicken, cheese, and what else...BACON.  This is a heart attack on a bun, ohhh but wait there isn't a bun. Its just a heart attack then. 
                  

Well, now KFC has done it again. They continue to make bad worse by adding another ingredient to the trash can juice bowl, I mean famous bowl.  I think every American has to try this updated bowl in order to keep your citizenship...because whats more American than...Yup, you guessed it BACON.  So go to KFC asap and pick one of these up.  You have no idea what kind of diarrhea you are missing. Sorry, I meant deliciousness. 
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment