Friday, November 11, 2011

The Next Lindsay Lohan

                          See All
I saw this picture and said to myself...Damn Miley.  Is that wrong? Or is she 18 now so its okay to lust for her? I don't know the rules on looking at younger girls now that i'm an adult. I remember when back in the day as a teenager I could tell how old a girl was within a few months and the older I get the worse I get at this skill.  The other day I mistaked a 16 year old girl for a 20 year old woman.  Ridiculous.
Back to my point, I believe that Miley will be the next Lindsay Lohan. She will fall from grace and end up posing for Playboy.  Frankly, I couldn't be more excited for this prediction.  Hopefully, she aims for the stars though and ends up hitting Kim Kardashian status and the male population gets blessed with a sextape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment