Thursday, November 3, 2011

Money Grubbing Beezy.

                                                 
Now don't get me wrong, I think Kim Kardashian is good looking and that thing following behind her all the time is my favorite.  However, even I, as enamored with her as I am, would never marry her.  I don't know what Whats His Name was thinking (cause lets be honest, who had heard of him before her?).  No way would I marry a girl whose sexual escapades were publicly known.  No way I can bring Kim Kardashian to my mom and be like "mom we are getting married".  Want to know the first thing my mom would say??? "GET THAT HOE OUTTA MY HOUSE".  My grandmother wouldn't even acknowledge that Kim was even in the room, thats the ultimate disrespect for a hoe.  Now am I calling her a hoe? Absolutely.  I know that one sextape does not make you a hoe, but one sextape that I can access with a few clicks...yup, your a hoe.
I digress though, I hope Whats His Name got paid and enjoyed the public humiliation.  Nothing is more humiliating than getting dumped by a hoe, except being divorced by a hoe publicly and you had no idea it was coming.  This money grubbing beezy just lost the last bit of respect I had for her, as well as half of Americas respect for her.  I admire her entreprenuerial spirit, but to what extent are things ok just for the money?
If you still like Kim Kardashian and want to one day be like her...YOU MIGHT BE A HOE TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment